How many folks will sell the second HT Bespin Luke?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will you sell the second luke?

• Total voters

Pilgrim_UK

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I have seen a comment about people selling the second figure. Is it worthwhile packing 2 figures together or would you rather have one single Bespin luke at a cheaper price.

Last edited:
Re: How many folk will sell there second HT bespin luke.

I would've preferred a regular and BD separately...only interested in the non-BD version

God...as an English minor in college...please change "there" to "their". Sorry but that mistake pisses me off to no end...

I am looking forward to both versions and plan on keeping both.

I will just sell the heads and replace it with the sideshows version :rock

God...as an English minor in college...please change "there" to "their". Sorry but that mistake pisses me off to no end...

As someone who's a moderator with an English degree with Honours in English Literature I did just that... As well as that I added an "s" to folk, capitalized both Bespin and Luke, and changed the period to the appropriate interrogative. Now back to my thrilling Saturday night of marking Macbeth essays before moving on to Medieval Lit. papers...

My work hear is done.

(waits for WASith's head to explode-- it'll happen right HERE :wave:lol )

Oh, and I'm keeping both.

God...as an English minor in college...please change "there" to "their." Sorry but that mistake pisses me off to no end...

Period goes inside the quote mark.

Your welcome.

Re: How many folks will sell their second HT Bespin Luke?

tumblr_lpo0pqhWvz1r0ojhto1_500.gif

Period goes inside the quote mark.
You're welcome.

Fixed. :D

I definitely will not, if I can't afford it I will definitely buy one of the Lukes pawned off, probably go for a Non-BD instead of a BD version with a standard stand but if I can get the set then I'm definitely keeping and displaying them both.

keep the BD head on the non-BD body /arm and display base, sell the rest.

keep the BD head on the non-BD body /arm and display base, sell the rest.
I'm actually planning on putting the BD head on the clean body, the Ex. head on the BD body, the clean head on Superman's body, and hanging the Godfather upside down from the antenna.

Back