Enterbay: Scarface "Respect Version"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COSMOSTARX

Super Freak
Reaction score
69464edegw1dn4f3ojhcrj.jpg

Looks like there's a second Scarface figure coming out from EB. This one directly competes with Blitzway's for sure.

Cool screenshot.

When the page first loaded up I was super impressed...then I saw what you wrote and enlarged the pic and though it was pretty cheesy by EB to use a screenshot sell the fig.

Edit: what's up with the suit in EB's version it looks like fleece...I don't think Tony wore a fleece suit.

I'm not sure, but from the EB stuff I've got, they don't slack on costumes. I'm sure they will do Tony Montana justice.

Aside from the shades & cigar, I don't think I need to get this since I already bought the Blitzway version w/c IMHO the HS is far more superior than this one. :monkey1:

Aside from the shades & cigar, I don't think I need to get this since I already bought the Blitzway version w/c IMHO the HS is far more superior than this one. :monkey1:

I agree. And if the War version is any indication of what's to come with the Respect version then this one won't look any better that what was shown months back and might look worse if EB was asked to tone anything down.

EB's prototype white costume looks like something from sideshow dated 2004... Very poor quality.

enterbay bill 9:31:19 PM
scarface respect version will be announce within this month, dark knight would be 1st quarter of 2012

So far this looks a lot nicer than Blitzway's headsculpt and I was already impressed with it. Calmer expression than Blitzway's.

387872_328064723884306_163819710308809_1184027_1141305973_n.jpg

Back