• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

'Trick 'r Treat' Sam 15-inch Vinyl Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrRabba

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys,

If anyone has one of these for sale please let me know.

Also I would be willing to trade straight up for the extremely rare Lost Boys poster by James Rheem Davis. I have this brand new, safely stored in it's original heavy duty poster tube.

Many thanks in advance!

TheLostBoys.jpg

Last edited:
I didn't even know how much they were going for these days until I read this thread and just went to ebay to look em up. I couldn't believe it when I saw up to $380. Good luck with your search. He's an awesome little guy.

I had my Chucky figure on ebay and he sits next to Sam in my detolf...I kept getting questions about selling Sam because people could see his arm in the pictures...about three times a day.

I'm not surprised to be honest lol. Since he's a well sought after piece and becoming harder to come by! Very much looking forward to having him up on display finally.... will also be placing him next to Chucky :D

Back