Jayne figure for Adam Baldwin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anzik

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ok if we're serious on this lets get it going.
I will make a small base so the figure can stand on but no back drop so this will be easy to carry in a convention setting.
Old Grandpa has a body.
Trevor will supply a head.

We need a painter, some clothes a weapon.

Viper are you planning on getting a Jayne gun printed?
Here is the list.
Head- Trevor, Paint - Silent surfer (head, guns, knife)
Body- Old Grandpa
Pants - stshammgod (tan cargo pants)
Shirt - star puffs (Need do decide a T shirt, my vote is fighting elves or naked lady. Color will depend on pattern)
Boots- stshammgod (I think the best look is NAM boots with gators)
Belt- serenityslr (Stevo or other)
Holster- Cadaver202 (I can find a tactical holster thats close to the show)
Guns- darthviper(Le Mat revolver, Vera)
Knife/sheath- serenityslr(Stevo)
Hands- Cadaver202 ( Royce hands)
Wrist bracer- serenityslr (Stevo)
Hat- serenityslr
Base- Anzik
Booklet- serenityslr

Last edited:
I was thinking of the entranceway to his bunk.
Either Vera or the handgun. Probably the handgun

we should probably pick a look before we start. are we gonna do Firefly or Serenity? My favorites are either the fighting elves shirt from firefly or the troublemaker shirt from Serenity.

If we go Firefly it would be sweet if we could get Vera printed by Darthviper if he has time.

This would need to be done by January for the February Con. Seems like a lot but it'll fly by.

I will be delivering it to him in person. So I will not only get photos but also video. YAY!

Let me know what's needed. It will be a 3 hour trip out there. But it will be worth it.

Okay, so we know we have

Trevor - Head
Anzik - Base
OG - Body
BG - Delivery and wherever else I can fit in

We still need clothes, accessories, paint.

Sounds great!

I wouldn't be surprised if this group can pull off something excellent pretty quickly. Just let me know when/where you need the portrait and I'll have it at the ready.

The sculpt was meant to look like Jayne from the TV show, so I'd say just keep with that vibe.

Trev

Of this is going on a muscle body, someone needs to dremel the neck off the head.

It's easier just to dremel the neck off, with the way that particular sculpt was molded.

I can probably pull that off if I have a body I'm fitting him to.
Trev

Back