• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SSC-Obi-Wan Kenobi-"Old Ben"-Jedi Master-SW Ep. 4 - 1/6 scale figure!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JediMike71

GEAUX SAINTS!
Reaction score
Please bid on my Obi-Wan Kenobi - Jedi Master - Episode IV figure if you can! Here's the link to it on eBay:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/160692581055?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

The above auction link is my re-listed new auction link as of 11/30/11.

It was on display in my "smoke-free" home and then returned to its Sideshow Toys color display box. Please be aware that the only items missing from it are the "Jedi remote training" droid ball, and remote stand. Everything else is included.

My daughter wants an Amazon Kindle e-reader for Christmas. I need to sell this figure to help us get it for her. Otherwise I would keep it. It's one of my favorites.

Thanks to anyone out there that can help me by bidding on it! :wave

I will ship it to bidders worldwide.

Please check out my ALL POSITIVE feedback on here, and on eBay, and BID WITH CONFIDENCE! :)

Last edited:
BUMP! Obi-Wan is still available on auction for another 5 days. Please bid and help me get the Amazon Kindle for my daughter for Christmas. Thanks! :wave

BUMP!

"Old Ben" is still looking for a new home. Please guys help me if you can. I can REALLY use the money from selling him to help me get my daughter that Amazon Kindle e-reader that she wants for Christmas. :wave

Time for another BUMP for "Old Ben"! No bids on it yet. Score this great figure for a great cause! The help for my daughter to get an Amazon Kindle for Christmas! :pray:

Thanks! :wave

I have re-listed Old Ben Kenobi on eBay today. I accept bids from bidders worldwide on all of my auctions. Please help me out here guys! Click the link in my first post to go directly to the auction on eBay now. I have started the bidding on this AWESOME figure at a VERY LOW opening bid of $1.00!

Thanks again! :wave

Remember this is for a GOOD cause! So I can get my daughter her Christmas present this year.

Last edited:
I got a few bids on Old Ben, but he's still at a great LOW price right now! There's five days left on the auction. Please get in your bid if you want this awesome figure!

I could really use the money to buy some Christmas presents. :pray:

Thanks! :wave

....and...BUMP!

Mike

That's you Jeff? You're "jackievader" on eBay? Cool! :yess:

Nothing like a good friend from here being the high bidder! :wave

Thanks Jeff!

My Old Ben auction is still going on. Only about 1 day left! It's still at a great low price right now. Please put in a bid for me to help me get a few presents for my family for Christmas. Thanks everyone! :wave

BuMp! :)

Back