NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomandshell

Blue Flame of the West/Mod
Reaction score
Have you ever fainted, wet yourself, had a heart attack, and vomited all at once?

We just wanted to confirm with you that your order from
SideshowCollectibles.com
has been altered. You can view your order online at the following URL
for more information:

Current Status:

Canceled - 90022 Marvel Versus Series Dioramas Gray Hulk VS Spider-Man
Diorama Sideshow Exclusive
- 1 x $ 324.99

grayhulkcancel8nu.jpg

And no, this is not a joke.

SO who hacked into my account?!?

Holy *&^%! I take it you've called them, right? If not, what are you waiting for?

Nothing about a charge misplaced or anything? I assume you called right away, what did they say?

wow :monkey1

I sure hope this get fixed for you.

I know that email goes out almost immediately after a cancellation, so act quick!

Ouch!

I think I better check mine now!

Last edited:
Wouldn't it be a great joke if Sideshow cancelled this item altogether (or even funnier, never intended to actually release this piece)? Just to see the kind of buzz a LE 50 piece would create?

YEAH, my wait list just got converted.. thanks Tom. Just kidding... That really sucks man I hope it all gets straightened out.

watch your Grey Hulk end up as a giveaway at SDCC, heh. J/K...I think?

OMG man I'm so sorry. Hopefully it's just some mix up that can be easily corrected. If you haven't call them immediately!

Good Luck!

OK...

I'm still confused as to what exactly happened, but I think it might be fixed. They said that the cancellation was due to an "error." The weird thing is that they said that someone from customer service had already spoken to me about it. That didn't happen--I didn't talk to anybody, and I checked with my wife and she didn't have any phone calls. So who exactly they spoke to is a mystery, but they gave me a new order number. That new number will not show up online, and if I go in my account it will just say "cancelled." So I have no online printable proof that one of these is reserved for me. I am getting the proverbial "bad feeling about this." I guess I just won't relax until the thing gets delivered. The bad thing is that I ordered within seconds of it going up, and was right at the front of the line (assuming they ship first come, first served). Now thanks to this mistake, I will be bumped to the back of the line because of my new higher order number. (Of course, those of you who missed out aren't going to have much sympathy for me...) I think I will have a stomach ache until I actually have the thing in front of me. And if, for some reason, I don't end up getting one...

:emperor

The part about them already speaking to you is odd. I wonder if this happened to anyone else.

Tom, I imagine all 50 would be shipped at once. I don't think these things are coming in waves of 10. I hope you get it all cleared up and I'd get at least an email from someone at SSC with the new order # and everything else to cover yourself.

Hey Tom, did you ask them how it was cancelled in the first place? If they have record that they talked to somebody on the phone they should also have a record of who and what the conversation was about...

I dunno. It all sounds very shady to me. :confused:

Back