Leia is about to ship!!! woo hoo!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gruson

GET OVER HERE!
Reaction score
1/4 Leia is almost here!

At this time, we would like to inform you that this item is estimated to arrive into our warehouse within the next 7-10 days. We will BEGIN “pre-authorizing” credit cards for this purchase starting on July 14, 2006, in the sequence in which all of the pre-orders for this item were placed. A “pre-auth” is not a direct charge, but is a “hold” of funds pending the shipment of your order. Your credit card will be charged once the item is shipped from our warehouse.

NICE!

Getting this before I leave for SDCC is going to be a VERY close thing. Actually, with all the hits in my credit card in the two weeks before Comic Con, I might not have enough money left to actually take the trip!

Got my notice as well. Glad to see it, but it's going to be close here as well.

tomandshell said:
Getting this before I leave for SDCC is going to be a VERY close thing. Actually, with all the hits in my credit card in the two weeks before Comic Con, I might not have enough money left to actually take the trip!

I've figured it out Tom! Sideshow wants to make sure we have no money left to spend on other companies at SDCC!!! :google

Seriously though, it really is becoming a hard month and only two weeks till SDCC. I wish Sideshow could somehow schedule these a little better with consideration for something as big as SDCC.

Just checked my e-mail when I saw this thread and I had my notice too.:chew

lcummins said:
Seriously though, it really is becoming a hard month and only two weeks till SDCC. I wish Sideshow could somehow schedule these a little better with consideration for something as big as SDCC.
here's where Dusty posts "We could hold them in the warehouse in the future and not ship them ASAP from here on out. Would that help?" :lol

Ive reduced my ordering from "What I want" down to "What I REALLY want" to help alleviate this issue. It truely is tough to keep up finacially sometimes.

occulum said:
here's where Dusty posts "We could hold them in the warehouse in the future and not ship them ASAP from here on out. Would that help?" :lol

Ive reduced my ordering from "What I want" down to "What I REALLY want" to help alleviate this issue. It truely is tough to keep up finacially sometimes.

I had to do the same thing. And due to space and current funds, she was a casualty.

I have been forced to sell a large percentage of my Sideshow/Weta LOTR items to be able to afford all of my July expenses. :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

(There is no way that I will be cancelling Leia, or any Star Wars PF for that matter. If I have to sell everything else and keep just one line, that would be it.)

occulum said:
Me too. Unfortunately, most of the stuff I want falls into the "What I REALLY want" category. :lol

Between all the great pieces SS and GG are producing, it's hard not to order.

I have dibs on "Boba Spice."

Batty, shouldn't you be "Old Spice"?

26121214.jpg

I call Drunky Spice.

It's going to be a busy couple weeks with shipping. How odd that she never showed up as shipping in 30 days in the newsletter nor a 20-25 day warning. Not that I'm complaining, because this is a very pleasant surprise!

This is actually good news. I want Hulk, Kit Fisto, and Leia to all be paid for and shipped before I head off to Comic Con. It will be expensive, but I can head to San Diego and not have to worry about how much to save for pending charges. It will be good to know exactly how much is available to spend since my Sideshow orders will be all paid for.

:D

I was pleasantly surprised to receive the e-mail as well. Thankfully, I saved money for Leia but I'm not sure how my credit card is going to hold up after Comic Con.

Back