Premium Format What other PF's can pass for Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kain's Ancient Blade

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just like the title says. I was just wondering what other characthers in the Sideshow Universe would look like they belong to the Star Wars Franchise?
I totally think the Ultron PF could pass for a bad ass Cyborg working for the Sith. Imagine being attacked by Grievious and Ultron.

Thoughts, opinions?

I don't know. I think Star Wars has such a rich set of characters to choose from that you wouldn't really need to pass off anything outside of it for Star Wars. Just my opinion.

I don't know. I think Star Wars has such a rich set of characters to choose from that you wouldn't really need to pass off anything outside of it for Star Wars. Just my opinion.

Oh I agree. Unfortunately they'll never make all those rich set of characters in PF format.

I think the Hulk or Captain America PF would pass in a Starwars film.:monkey1 hulk as Greedo and Cap as luke :p

Last edited:
Sideshow might have to use that angle to sell some of these bigfoots we might see him in a star wars picture gallery :lol

Back