• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Hot toys Batman Begins/The Dark Knight parts, Terminator WANT/NEED for $$$

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DiFabio

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm looking for small, simple parts that maybe someone could help me with for a good price. Any help would greatly be appreciated, just shoot me a PM.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

- Triangular Cape clips only (From the cape of the Hot Toys Toy Fairs/Sideshow Batman Begins Batman/Bruce Wayne)

18.jpg

- Pistol (Hot Toys Two-Face/Harvey Dent)

19.jpg

- Hot Toy black hand pegs (From the Hot Toys OC Batman, TDK V1 Batman, DX 02 Batman or Demon Batman and Batman/Bruce Wayne figures)

w209827281.jpg

23.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Plasma Rifle (NECA Battle Across Time T-800 7" figure)

t2battlexcrostime.jpg

Thanks.

Last edited:
Bump for December. C'mon just need one more set of cape clips!

Bump to the top. I know someone doesn't need/want their clips and want to sell em for $$$.

Hi, regarding Hot Toys Joiker Bank Robber (grenade pin)

P.S. i wanted send you this as a personal message but your inbox was full.

Did you ever managed to get extra pins for your smoke grenade?

Was wondering if you have any beacause i too have one pin missing from the smoke grenade.

If you do have an extra pin (just for the smoke grenade, since the fragment grenade has a shorter pin), could you sell one to me?

Back