Smallville Clark

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr.x

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Bit of a smallville nerd and so when the Tom Welling sculpt by head play came out I thought, why not? Looks close enough to him so I po'd one. Now the question is where can I get a wardrobe that closely resembles that of his character on the show? The one I really want to try and pull off is this one

HEP10070.jpg
smavillecolors.jpg

I'm open to anything though...

smallville__clark_evolution_by_kyl_el7-d3hrl0k.jpg

Only place I ever think of buying clothing for figures is ebay, however if your lucky you can sometimes catch sets by triad toys etc. Best bet is definately ebay, I've seen plenty of jeans and white tee shirts to dye.

I just sent you a PM for someone who's made me some great quality shirts. Good luck!

Thanks for the suggestions! I think my biggest hurdle will be the jacket.

best bet is to get the hot toys supes suit, or if you want the blur outfit, i managed to make one from stuff i got from ebay, including the coat, the black pants, a black tee, shoes , the blur outfit(black one) is easy to make since its pretty basic,and if you got a steady hand , you can paint the S logo yourself.

Honestly, i have been trying hard to make the classic outfit( jeans, blue shirt ,brown boots and red jacket ,but the red jacket has alluded me from the start

Im also getting the head sculpt! Huge smallville nerd here also and i cant wait to put the head on a Hot Toys Supes figure. Im gonna try and do a Clark Kent style and/or BLUR figure

Good luck! Keep us posted!

I'm in no rush to complete this figure. I have a few p'o coming, so this is the least of worries atm.

My dream set up would be to have a naturally evolution of the character which I thought would be impossible if it weren't for this head sculpt. So it would be 'Smallville' Clark beside 'Daily Planet' Clark beside my newly acquired Reeves Supes.

Hoping HT's will give us a Supes/Clark for the next film which I'm fairly optimistic about. I'm really buying into Henry Cavill as the new Supes. He definitely has the look. Don't know about the acting since I haven't seen him in anything.

Wasn't too much into his(Clark) 'blur' persona, that's when the series started to lose me abit. Although I have to admit the red leather with the shield would be hard to pass up.

I'm surprised no one's posted an interest thread to get the red leather "Superman" jacket made, it seems like the look that'd fit this sculpt the most.

What do you mean? Have you seen some of the work that comes from guys like Kato and Rainman? A 1/6th scale Smallville jacket is entirely plausible.

I was just thinking about the logo itself maybe sticking out too far. Have you though bout asking them If they would be willing to start an interest thread?

You could start it if you'd like, but for something like that, and the level of detail and craftsmanship those guys bring to the table, it'd be expensive, if you even find someone who'll agree to do it.

Well I am not really interested in one myself although I do like the look, if I got one it would be more of a background display piece and also I thought interested threads were started by people who are looking at making it them selves or have someone already lined up

Bleau Aquino is selling Smallville based attire

Here's the prices for the inquiry email I sent

Red Jacket + Blue Shirt is US$40 (Shipping is US$ 8.00)

Black Trench with Black T-Shirt with Superman "S" Print is US$45 (Shipping is US$ 8.00)
As of the moment we can only have the material to fabricate Black Pants
Price is additional US$20 (just add US$ 2 for combined shipping with Black Trench Coat and Shirt)

Estimated Time to Make Clothing is Two to Three Weeks.

Thanks for the info Cosmostrax! Is Bleau Aquino a member here?? If so, do he/she have a thread? I'm about to start a Clark custom soon and wouldn't mind getting those sets of clothes.

Back