3-5 Day on Kit!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was a little worried about not getting the first notice, but SS's Processing Department got thrown in with my junk mail! Glad I had the eagle eyes to catch it and know better.
Bring on Kitt!

Hmmm, I haven't gotten it yet, hopefully this is just the first emails and my email will come soon. Either that or I accidentally deleted it in the bulk mail folder with all of the spam.

"Thank you for your pre-order of our 12” Kit Fisto – Sideshow Exclusive (item #21061) from our Star Wars 12-inch Figures Collection. We appreciate your patience in awaiting the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out collectible."

:D

Yep, here too. These are gonna be great, Sideshow does fantastic aliens and monsters so no worries re: lips. eyebrows, short arms, paint apps, etc.

Consider me pre-vaccinated against the chicken, that's right you heard it right, that's how confident I am this will come out just Fisto-riffic... :chew

got my notice today!! exclusive baby!!! also got my waitlist for Angel exclusive converted too. :chew :chew kitt could be here as early as next week!!!

Back