Star Wars PF Vs. Diorama??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you think of buying a PF Star Wars Vs.??

• Hellz Yeah!!!! Bring them on!!!

Votes: 24 53.3%
  • No, the current form of PF is enough for my Star Wars needs.

Votes: 18 40.0%
  • Depends on if thats the only way we'll get certain characters.

Votes: 3 6.7%

• Total voters
i know right off the bat they would sell like hot cakes:
Luke vs. Vader
yoda vs. Palpatine
Obi vs. Anakin
Mace vs. Palpatine
Obi vs. Grievous (lol, how much can i sell my soul for??)

hairlesswookiee said:
i know right off the bat they would sell like hot cakes:
Luke vs. Vader
yoda vs. Palpatine
Obi vs. Anakin
Mace vs. Palpatine
Obi vs. Grievous (lol, how much can i sell my soul for??)

Are you going to start a SW diorama crusade? :D Anyhow, all of your suggestions are great!:monkey5

If you mean 2 PFs that have complementary poses like Obi-wan and Vader - sure, I'm all for it. If you mean 2 PFs with a base, I'm not so sure - it would be too huge for any normal display space.

Dave pretty much said what I was thinking....I mean I'am sure they would look cool and all but were the hell could you display something that large, and the cost would be huge....I like the PF line the way it is....

It would be HUGE and expensive but I'm up for it. Imagine, MAUL vs Qui-Gon PF :monkey5 , or General Grievous vs. Obi-Wan :monkey5

Darklord Dave said:
If you mean 2 PFs that have complementary poses like Obi-wan and Vader - sure, I'm all for it. If you mean 2 PFs with a base, I'm not so sure - it would be too huge for any normal display space.

I think the scale would have to be different. It wouldn't be 1/4 scale. That'd be friggin enormous!!! It'd be closer to 1/6 scale like the Marvel VS line. I would most definately be interested, especially if the exlusives had light up bases and sabers. So, hellz yeah. Bring it on!

student_toe5 said:
It would be HUGE and expensive but I'm up for it. Imagine, MAUL vs Qui-Gon PF :monkey5 , or General Grievous vs. Obi-Wan :monkey5

or imagine a Maul vs. Qui Gon & Obi Wan.

~~yeah i really didnt think about the actual sizes until afterwards. but consider the possibilities. im not sure what the sizes are with the Marvel dioramas, but say sideshow cooked up something like that. i know that would be extra stuff to buy--- but if they did only the EPIC battles i dont think too many people would complain.

I would love to see star wars dioramas. Maybe not PF size though. One idea that has not been mentioned is a Yoda and red royal guard diorama. Yoda walking into Palps office with two red guards plastered to the wall.

I'm in agreement with Loki, not in 1/4 scale, way too big. Also I would keep it like the Marvel vs. dioramas and not make them mixed media, but straight poly.

If this line existed, it would be huge (popular, not size). There could be some really great moments captured and the use of electronics would only make it even sweeter. Let the SW VS. Diorama cruisades begin!

I voted no, because I read the question first and voted. So, no if PF size, but probably if Marvel VS size! :google

I'm with lcummins. Only if it was in the same scale as the Marvel vs. Line. I haven't heard it mentioned but I would like to see an Obi-Wan vs. Jango Fett on Kamino. Also, while it wouldn't be a vs. diorama, I would like a Vader screaming noooooooooo with palpatine looking on.:D

No interest.

Static 1/4 poses just look better IMO.

The Marvel vs. line works because they are comic book characters.

Star Wars would come off cheesy to me, like those Unleashed figures.

Gruson said:
No interest.

Static 1/4 poses just look better IMO.

The Marvel vs. line works because they are comic book characters.

Star Wars would come off cheesy to me, like those Unleashed figures.
I think if they weren't done right they might look cheesy, but I think that sideshow could do them and still look good.

Agent0028 said:
I think if they weren't done right they might look cheesy, but I think that sideshow could do them and still look good.

I agree 100%. SS knows Polystone and they know what works with some experience in the VS line already. There are many great moments that could be captured but where to start? Luke VS Vader on Bespin would be nice. Light up base and sabers for the exclusive :drool :drool :drool

But who are we kidding, the line hasn't even been announced and we don't know that it ever will. But hopefully Dusty is sending this thread to the bigs at SSC :D

FP0573.jpg

Who wants one? I sure do.:D

Back