New PF This Week In Ministry Of Info

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pixletwin

Malalaking Gagamba
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
This is on SSC's Star Wars page:
Ministry of Information said:
Take a look at this video we found while mining the Ministry of Information for Star Wars news! For those of you still unfamiliar with our Premium Format line, this is a great introduction. You'll want to get up to speed with these figures now, as a spy has leaked some top-secret information to us this week... there will be a new Star Wars Premium Format previewing VERY soon!

Here is the link: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/behindtheshow/?page_id=1232&source=wp_news

Incidentally, there is a picture on the workdesk during the Darth Vader segment of C3PO. Could be a 3PO PF is coming soon. :)

pixletwin said:
Incidentally, there is a picture on the workdesk during the Darth Vader segment of C3PO. Could be a 3PO PF is coming soon. :)

This video is about 15 months old. We discussed the C-3PO pictures when it first came out. If he is coming soon, then the video probably isn't the best indicator due to its age.

I know that it is an old video. But they posted in on the Star Wars page (TODAY) that a new PF would be announced this week. and the fact that they reposted the video makes it a very good indicator, IMO.

The video was actually posted in last weeks newsletter.

The photo on the desk is not C-3PO. It's another droid (I don't know what it's called, but it has an insect type head). It's from the "Star Wars The Visual Dictionary" by DK press. It just so happens that on the opposite page is a detailed photo of Vader's lightsaber that they were using for reference.

I don't mean to rain on anyone's parade. Especially on the 4th.

Last edited:
The photo of 3po is on the cover of the book "magic of myth" , no doubt they used this for reference for the various figures. I'm sure the other droid is in one of the visual dictionaries and could be the "death star droid "

Batty said:
The video was actually posted in last weeks newsletter.
I don't mean to rain on anyone's parade. Especially on the 4th.

Now look at what you did.... :tap
199907xx-Crying.jpg

You should be ashamed Batty!

A 3PO and R2 PF would be good, I want to see how well I can resist some of these other PF figures. So far my record isn't exactly good.

Agent0028 said:
You should be ashamed Batty!

A 3PO and R2 PF would be good, I want to see how well I can resist some of these other PF figures. So far my record isn't exactly good.
Resistance is futile! Mwahahahahaha!

I think the "spy" reference is just to revealing the fact that another PF will be announced soon. I think Batty has hit the reference book on the head - they were looking at the Vader saber.

tomandshell said:
Just bumping this thread up so it will be ready for Boba Fett's big reveal in a few minutes...
I still predict an ROTJ Emperor announement.. We shall see, we shall see...

Looks like my gut isn't half as intuitive as Tom's spleen. Boba-Fett... cool.:cool:

Back