Next Vs Dio = CAP vs RED SKULL!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Next Vs Dio CAP vs RED SKULL!!

Looks pretty cool...Cant wait to see the whole thing!! Great day to announce it on too!

Re: Next Vs Dio CAP vs RED SKULL!!

awesome :chew :chew

the capt. announced on 4th july eh?............clever SS :D

Last edited:
LOVE IT!! LOVE IT!! It's good to see that Cap is no longer being portrayed as the Boy Scout Superman is. It would be cool if the Red Skull were holding The Cube in his hand or at least a Mouser.

I think I like the Red Skull statue by Bowen better. Although I wont be critical yet since you can barely see anything in that preview pic.

Hmm, my only complaint is the way Cap is about to hit Red Skull with his shield. Not a very dramatic, superhero-like pose. I'll wait to see the whole thing before I comment any further.

Eric

RED PLANET TOYS
www.redplanettoys.com

Pretty awesome...guess it kinda pushes back my hope for a PF Cap though. Maybe next July 4th...

The shield looks a little under-sized compared to the size of his torso. Then again maybe his giant Hulk-size arms are making it look small.

Didn't notice before, but Red Skull is pointing his gun at Mr. Rogers. Let's hope Cap is faster then a speeding bullet....aw wait wrong Little Boy Blue.

Is that popeye under that suit? His arms are huge. His hips are fine. WWII getups as the Ex would be nice.

Hope I see something with dead pool soon.

well captain america does have regular PT tests to make sure he's keeping in shape. he's got to hit the gym every now and then just like everyone else.

MisterToyNYC said:
Hmm, my only complaint is the way Cap is about to hit Red Skull with his shield. Not a very dramatic, superhero-like pose. I'll wait to see the whole thing before I comment any further.

Eric

RED PLANET TOYS
www.redplanettoys.com

Actually, he's lifting it over his head to protect himself from the half ton crane that is about to land on him; the Skull is taking advantage of the situation to get a clear aim at Cap's chest. Hence, Cap's eyes are looking upward rather than at the Red Skull.

Then again, I could be completely wrong =/

On second thought...

Skull: "Pigeon carrying payload above you Cap!"
Cap: "Oh crap, not again" *throws up shield*
Skull: "Hold on, lemme see if I can shoot it down before it drops its payload"

Back