the end of spring now?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mroiman

Super Freak
Reaction score
we have to wait till Spring to get the Hot Toys Jack sparrow figure now? wtf is up with that?

I read that Jack doesnt come to the US until next spring :'(

He's out in Asia. I think he should be in the U.S. in early December. You should definitely have him by Christmas.

Wherever you read that, the person must I been misinformed b/c Alter Ego just said they're gettin their shipment in early December and SSC has is getting there's end of November from what it seems

Oh yea I remember that. The originally release was Q2 of this year. Crazy that it took 6 extra months for this thing to get the green light to officially be released

Oh yea I remember that. The originally release was Q2 of this year. Crazy that it took 6 extra months for this thing to get the green light to officially be released

And you notice that now that he's out and awesome no one is saying ____ about how long it took. Granted, considering when he was announced, a Q2 release was never realistic.

I heard they're going to make a Reeve Superman announcement around Christmastime.

And you notice that now that he's out and awesome no one is saying ____ about how long it took. Granted, considering when he was announced, a Q2 release was never realistic.

of course not b/c most see how great the figure looks and from what it seems, feel the wait has been justified by how good the sculpts and tailoring are on the figure

I heard they're going to make a Reeve Superman announcement around Christmastime.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

um...i was quite obviously referring to next spring -__-

Is this thread still here? Jesus, everytime I see it I imagine some dirty soap-dodging hippy mumbling the title after a joint.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back