Interest thread SSC Rex phase 2 armor 1/6th figure !!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Craig77

Super Freak
Reaction score
Since Shropt closed our other thread, I guess without realizing our discussion on REX's phase 2 armor, more importantly our great anticipation and want for the figure, I have started a new thread to continue the discussion.

Last edited:
Re: SSC Rex phase 2 armor 1/6th figure !!!!

OMG WHERE??!??!?!?!??!

Oh I thought this was an announcement... :monkey2

hahaha, I thought it was as well. :D

yeah, you need a new title.

Yeah, that thread never should've been closed cause it was more of a 1/6 Phase II Rex interest thread than a the clone wars discussion thread..

Add "interest thread" to the topic so folks wont get confused :)

Boooo!!! I clicked this with great anticipation..nly to see this is a to be continued thread. Don't ever get me this excited and let down again lol.

changed thread title, it goes to show you the great interest in the figure at least. C'mon SSC give us the new phase 2 rex, with switch out hand holding a thermal detonator. Hell even those rocket launchers are cool.

Fives and Phase 2 Rex please..Plus please give us a "gattling gun" character like Hardcase

Fives and Phase 2 Rex please..Plus please give us a "gattling gun" character like Hardcase

I was just about to type that exactly. I definitely want all three of those guys after watching those episodes!!

Back