Is this a good deal? Monsters lot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knewby

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I'm offering to a member here a lot of vintage SS Universal Monsters which includes the following: one of every Frankenstein (not SS or Holidays), The Bride, Wolfman, Phantom and the SSE Dracula for $250 shipped. IF the member passes I will offer it to here. It works out to like $28 dollars a figure and all of them are MISB...carefully stored. Is this a good deal or no?.....................................thanks, Larry

knewby said:
I'm offering to a member here a lot of vintage SS Universal Monsters which includes the following: one of every Frankenstein (not SS or Holidays), The Bride, Wolfman, Phantom and the SSE Dracula for $250 shipped. IF the member passes I will offer it to here. It works out to like $28 dollars a figure and all of them are MISB...carefully stored. Is this a good deal or no?.....................................thanks, Larry

Good for the buyer I would say...........

Jesse

Thanks....I have not been keeping up with prices on most of these and am not in the business of gouging on prices. I wanted these to go to a collector here first. I'm in desparate need of space in my house and am thinning the collection.................................Larry

If you want to sell it just to make space and don't care about the cash then it is a nice gesture, but I highly doubt you want that.

Thanks...I'm not trying to score big bucks..just don't want to totally lose money. I figure I make a few beans and someone gets a lot of figures cheap. And I probably will throw in a loose London After Midnight figure too.....Larry

If they pass I would love the Wolfman and the Bride figures.
So keep me in mind.

If the buyer passes I really wanna move these as a lot and may come down to $200 plus a little for shipping...........................Larry

:google :google
knewby said:
If the buyer passes I really wanna move these as a lot and may come down to $200 plus a little for shipping...........................Larry

damn :google
Thats one good price.

You can rest assured that is a great price, knewby.

I do think selling in lots has its drawbacks. It would be a great buy for those who haven't yet started their Uni-monster collections, and know how good Sideshows stuff is. So I think selling like this excludes alot of buyers.

Not many people, starting to collect figures, buys an instant collection. It means you wont get the money you could, if you could be bothered selling them one at a time. You have stated space is your motivation. Are you willing to part these out? You might get more interest, and maybe not sell them all, but you will have more space. Ultimately you may have to resort to ebay, in any case, as a lot sale, or with whats left over. I do think you have been fair and can't see why you have dropped the price. Sell 'em on ebay, once you get a bid, they will be gone.

The whole lot for $225 shipped.......the buyer passed on it..............Let me know if anyone wants it. I will give a complete list of figs.............Larry

**I'll also throw in the Army of Darkness Ash figure...MISB

Damn Larry...Thats an awesome deal, I wish I had $225 laying around!!! What a kick ass deal!! Way to go Larry!

knewby said:
The whole lot for $225 shipped.......the buyer passed on it..............Let me know if anyone wants it. I will give a complete list of figs.............Larry

**I'll also throw in the Army of Darkness Ash figure...MISB
pm sent.:chew

Bannister...PM replied...

***here is the breakdown of the figures included*** All MISB color unless noted
1. 1st issue Frankenstein
2. Phantom of the Opera
3. Wolfman (color)
4. Ghost of Frank
5. House of Frank
6. Bride of Frank (Frank)
7. Bride of Frank (Bride)
8. Frank v. Wolfman
9. Son of Frank
10. Dracula (Silver Screen)
11. Army of Darkness Ash
12. Loose mint London after Midnight

Works out to 16 bucks a figure. I realize I may get more by selling individually but that will take forever and I really wanna get rid of them at once.....Larry

Just wanted to give a big thanks to knewby. I recieved the figures today and they all arrived safely. thanks again for the great deal.:chew :chew :chew

Glad to hear it! I was worried about how to pack those....thanks a bunch and the others are on their way..............................Larry

Back