Nightmare Before Christmas ENESCO Jack's House and Sally with Skeleton Tree

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kuzeh

Machete Don't Tweet!
CF Supporter
Reaction score
By Enesco...
amazing pieces... but too rich for my blood...
:monkey2

901655_press02-001.jpg

901654_press01-001.jpg

By Enesco...
amazing pieces... but too rich for my blood...
:monkey2

901655_press02-001.jpg

901654_press01-001.jpg

Yeah I want those too but it's too expensive.
The problem is the NBC stuff tends to not really drop in price in the after market.

I was actually looking for more nightmare before christmas stuff but i think the prices are too much on these.

It would go great with the Pumpkin King piece. I saw this a couple years ago at one of the Disney parks. :drool

behemoth_filmbackground.jpg

Everything from the last couple years has been from the opening song, which is probably my favorite in the movie.

I agree that they tend to be overpriced but all WDCC can seem that way. I'd love to get the Vampire Quartet but around $600 it's ridiculous.

I think 299 is a nice price for Sally.

Big Figs are too big for my taste and while I wish most WDCC were slightly bigger there's just something magical about the execution of those pieces.

And as promised... a late Spook treat!

Sally With Trees "Otherworldly Ovation" 539/750 - WDCC

Love it! I'm a huge Nightmare Before Christmas fan (and Tim Burton) so this pulls at everything I love. For me there's really something special with WDCC statues, the texture, the feel.... it's really my favorite execution among all companies.
Plus I got a 2013 calendar.

dsc1989z.jpg

dsc1990s.jpg

dsc1991o.jpg

dsc1992z.jpg

Very interesting to see there are also Nightmare before Christmas figures and statues around. I might like the Jack´s house but as they seem rare I am sure I´m not getting one.

But it is lovely to watch pics of other people´s. I think this Sally & skeleton tree is very nice statue and looks really well made. Looking this kind of photos always make me wish I had bigger apartment with more space for the decoration items... (And more money, too! ;) )

Very interesting to see there are also Nightmare before Christmas figures and statues around. I might like the Jack´s house but as they seem rare I am sure I´m not getting one.

But it is lovely to watch pics of other people´s. I think this Sally & skeleton tree is very nice statue and looks really well made. Looking this kind of photos always make me wish I had bigger apartment with more space for the decoration items... (And more money, too! ;) )

that one mostly :)

Back