A Sideshow Sandtrooper visits Egypt.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shalamar

Super Freak
Reaction score
Over spook, in the sideshow cat, I wondered if I should take a sideshow figure with me to Egypt. The consensus was that I should take a Sandtrooper with me.

Here are the pictures from visiting the Pyramids in Sakkara and Giza.

IMG_1680.JPG

IMG_1743.JPG

IMG_1781.JPG

Next, The valley of the kings! Though I understand they don't allow pictures there...

IMG_1782.JPG

IMG_1725.JPG

IMG_1784.JPG

Awesome pics Shalamar! :rock Hope you are having a wonderful time on your trip! :D

Awesome Shally! I didn't catch that in chat, but neat to see this anyway. When did you head over to Egypt? And how long do you get to spend there?

No wonder you might not be able to swing CVI... :mad:

Awesome Shally! I didn't catch that in chat, but neat to see this anyway. When did you head over to Egypt? And how long do you get to spend there?

No wonder you might not be able to swing CVI... :mad:

We left on Halloween, and Arrived on the 2nd. We return to the States on the 13th of November.

They are all dang good looking pictures, but I have to say my favorite is the last one - very regal looking for a sandtrooper. The people looking kinda confused in the background is also a plus.

Awesome pictures!! Good to see all those contests in chat didn't keep you from missing your flight!

Cool pics. I think I will be sending you a PM when you get back, as long as I remember. I have been contemplating going to egypt next year.

Very cool and nice pics! The sand trooper fits into the desert environment like a glove. Awesome X 100!

That pretty much makes you the man that you did that, reminds me of Amelie when she takes the garden gnome around the world for photos. I vote Sandy goes to Hawaii next for some lava shots...

Back