When will we get a Phase 2 Clone (Plain armor) 1/6 fig?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KillingYouGuy

Super Freak
Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything on just a plain white Phase 2 1/6 clone offering from SST other than the Medi?

cloneo.png

Last edited:
Re: When will we get a Phase 2 Clone Plain armor 1/6 fig?

The possibility of deluxe plain clone (2 helmets) has been mentioned by Sideshow... but no word on when or if it will actually happen.

I'm anxiously awaiting these as well, the custom opportunities are endless.

Thing is that the plain clone only appeared for a very short time in ROTS. But now the clones have started wearing phase II armour in Clone Wars, I'm sure one will be on the way.

Thing is that the plain clone only appeared for a very short time in ROTS. But now the clones have started wearing phase II armour in Clone Wars, I'm sure one will be on the way.

At what point do we see plain white clones in ROTS? We see the grey on coruscant, blue 501st, red shocktroopers with palps, utapau orange, bly's yellowish star corps, bacara's purple marines, Gree's green camo.
I really do not recall any plain white.:dunno

Actually I posted a question to SSC regarding the generic white phase II trooper. At the time here was my question and the answer in bold:

Are you ever planning to release the standard “white” version of the clone trooper from Episode III? I would prefer to purchase this version from Sideshow instead of from Medicom, which is more expensive and somewhat fragile.

Yes, and we have something big in mind to make the release ‘feel’ legit. We’ve been holding out because you never, never see white clones in the phase 2 armor on screen. So the big idea we’re kicking around is a sort of deluxe offering, with a fair amount of display potential, as either phase 1, phase 2, or perhaps even something more Clone Wars relevant, but all in white. Customizers should get some incredible uses out of it.

At what point do we see plain white clones in ROTS? We see the grey on coruscant, blue 501st, red shocktroopers with palps, utapau orange, bly's yellowish star corps, bacara's purple marines, Gree's green camo.
I really do not recall any plain white.:dunno

Here, this is the only time they're on screen AFAIK:

star-wars-3-revenge-of-the-sith-14.jpg

Here, this is the only time they're on screen AFAIK:

star-wars-3-revenge-of-the-sith-14.jpg

Sorry I don't have a clip. But during the opening battle sequence when both Republic & a Trade-Fed ships were firing at each other. I thought some of the clones that were killed were in white armor.

I could be wrong. :dunno

Its funny, I never realized they were so rarely seen on screen, but they obviously play an enormous part in the army and its just a very odd figure to skip seeing SSTs almost obsessive releasing of various clones. Two of which were never seen in any of the movies (shadow variants).

That custom one is exactly what I am hoping for, SSTs plain white phase 1 looked awful without any weathering as it was not painted white but just used that crappy flat white plastic for coloring that (to me), looked nothing like the clone armor.

I look forward to seeing the set mentioned with multiple helmets, again just really surprised they are waiting on this while releasing the obscure variants...

Sorry I don't have a clip. But during the opening battle sequence when both Republic & a Trade-Fed ships were firing at each other. I thought some of the clones that were killed were in white armor.

I could be wrong. :dunno

I just checked on the Blu-Ray, those clones are these:

clone-trooper-1.jpg

Very hard to see though, I had to check to be sure.

Those stupid Shadow Clones were never on screen, so hurry up and release the clean Phase II.

They were there...you just didnt see them :nana: :rotfl

I bet the deluxe includes markers you could use to add markings on your plain Phase II..but looking at ROTS again, a plain phase II troop can be seen manning a turbolaser during the opening battle sequence, somewhere right after dooku was killed

They were there...you just didnt see them :nana: :rotfl

I bet the deluxe includes markers you could use to add markings on your plain Phase II..but looking at ROTS again, a plain phase II troop can be seen manning a turbolaser during the opening battle sequence, somewhere right after dooku was killed

I checked that out yesterday, they're all 41st Elite with grey markings. Hard to see but clearer on the blu-ray. :monkey1

Back