Hot Toys Han Solo DX announced on FaceBook?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Star Puffs

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Check out the list:

386765_236214646440533_138228759572456_712809_907366444_n.jpg

Edit: By the way, I hope this is legit because I always wanted to start one of these threads. :eowyn

From that series of posts on the Hot Toys Community site:

"Please, note that is just a rumor, don't take it too seriously"

"tomm just said 'no' to this on his wall"

I can't seem to find Mr. Wong's page itself to see first hand.

Whaaat?!? :panic:

Finally! I hope it's true! :pray:

I wonder which Han it will be...more likely ESB with both Hoth and Bespin clothes!

HT Star Wars figures won't seem real to me until they release full specs/pics of Bespin Luke and let me preorder the damn thing. Han potentially being the next figure in the lineup is exciting, though! I hope it's ANH version, personally.

Hmmm...

But why would he post it and then say "No."? :dunno Just goes to show you never know what to believe on the interwebz. :lol

I hope it's true, as well. Apart from those specific figures, the Terminator license being alive means that we're one step closer to one of my true Holy Grails of 1/6 figures--T1 Police Assault T-800

Hmmm...

But why would he post it and then say "No."? :dunno Just goes to show you never know what to believe on the interwebz. :lol
Yeah, I don't really know what that means at the moment, but I would treat this announcement with caution anyway.

Oh, a Han Solo DX is also exciting as well, no doubt.

Actually I have a soft spot for RoboCop. The film was written as a deliberate satire of corporate control of civic institutions and a society beset by intense inequality in wealth. Not that could ever happen.

As a character, Murphy invoked a rare genuine sympathy and humanity for an "action" film star.

But back to how awesome Han Solo is...

Hmmm...

What?!? So it's not true then? Dammit!!! :mad:

:monkey2

Man, if HT does a Bespin Han Solo that early Sideshow figure is going to be extremely painful to even look at. Of course, this would likely cost 5x more, but still... :lol

Back