Spooktacular 2011 winnings and Halloween celebration

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skytteflickan88

Super Freak
Reaction score
So, what did you guys win this spooktacular AND what did you do this Halloween?

I know Buffygirl won a Ultimate Spike tiki in the live chat (I was too slow and too dumb to get the rules, story of my life) and I got a non-sideshow spooktacular winning (horror e-book on twitter). I also went to a Halloween party on Friday, dressed as a zombie.

How about the rest of you?

I don't think I'll be getting tiki Spike. When Bari won santa yoda, he mentioned he had already had it on order. So Mistress gave him a different prize. I didn't know what the prize was until after I had won. So I told Mistress afterwards. So, we'll find out in a few days what I did get.

And I got a Santa Yoda.

My friend is also sending me his Undying Carcass. He knows how much I want it, and he doesn't really collect dead stuff. So he's gifting it to me. He's so awesome!

It was a good spook.

I don't think I'll be getting tiki Spike. When Bari won santa yoda, he mentioned he had already had it on order. So Mistress gave him a different prize. I didn't know what the prize was until after I had won. So I told Mistress afterwards. So, we'll find out in a few days what I did get.

And I got a Santa Yoda.

My friend is also sending me his Undying Carcass. He knows how much I want it, and he doesn't really collect dead stuff. So he's gifting it to me. He's so awesome!

It was a good spook.

That all turned out well for the most part! Happy for you.

I got a rock, but it's a pretty rock with lots of sparkley bits and some cool marblisation towards the front. I'll name him Bob.

Won me a Bowen Dr. Doom statue in chat! :woo Highlight #2 of my Spook. #1 moment would have been chatting with everyone (waits for people to throw things for the cheesy-ness of that...)

Haha, sorry, winning would be the best moment of Spook for me. And it was really a crazy random happenstance that I did. But I'm really excited about it!

Also, I'm getting a poster from the very sweet LaMelnik. I could squee in delight about that :blissy

Found a free Spiderman plushie (gave away to a fellow freak), Capt America Plushie (gave away to a fellow freak), Iron Man Plushie (ALL MINE!!!), Venomsaurus (gave to my nephew), Shin Akuma Bust (gave to a fellow freak).

Ordered a Santa Yoda for myself

Won a Santa Yoda from chat which I am still unsure how (went to a fellow freak)

Other than that, I gave away items I had been holding onto that include Mondo Superpowers Print, two Hellboy limited edition prints (333 made), 12" SS Mace Windu, Upper Deck Subcast Spider-man and Ghost Rider, P.T. Gear Ermey 12", and a 12" SS Coruscant Clone trooper.

I had more fun giving stuff away than trying to win anything.

Looks like you created your own Spook Lance, what with all your giveaways.

at least you got your Iron Man plushie :woo

ps. christina just about vomited when she read you gave someone your Hellboy prints. lol
and now all she can do is sigh heavily.

I won the Facebook movie trivia contest and my prize was the Bowen Classic Iron Man Bronze statue...just got him last week :D:D

Thanks Sideshow!

congrats to the winners.. i am in the "got a rock" category... in all my years of collecting have never won anything weep, sob... oh well, there's next year...

Back