• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

kind of a long shot for a wolf pred

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edstuff

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello
I'm looking to buy a not so mint hot toys wolf predator. I've basically spent waaay too much on toys recently but really want to add a wolf predator to my collection. If you have one that you can part with for a cheap price please pm me. I'm not looking for a mint figure here. He doesn't even need to be complete. I'd prefer for him to have his box but beggers can't be choosers. I don't care if it's cleaner version or original version, if he has issues, etc. I'm not looking for a collector's item here. Anyways, if you have one or know someone who does let me know. Just so you know I'm looking to spend around 150 shipped so the figure should reflect that

Thanks

I can sell u my wolf for 175 shipped and it's at that price bc he came with a messed up arm which I had to modify to get it to stick. You can check out my sell thread on it If ur just going to display him u won't notice the difference comes with everything I got him brand new about 4 months ago.

Back