Action Figure Marvel Zombies!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gdb

Super Freak
Reaction score
I never knew these heads existed 'til a customer sent them to me to be painted. Can't wait to get a set for myself and for Hot Toys to release the appropriate bodies for them to sit on. The sculptor also makes a Thor so hopefully next year, zombie Avengers assemble!

a9d9da5f.jpg

51cca465.jpg

90786f1f.jpg

4350fb98.jpg

ab5dc522.jpg

7c619ea4.jpg

I had to adjust Spider-Man and Wolverine's eyes after I took the first batch of pictures. Going through them I realized that the pupils looked just a bit more blue and a bit less cataracty than I wanted.
06fd1e08.jpg

WOW those look freaking awesome

Great work on the paint jobs.

Marvel Zombies was an awesome run of comics but the 4th & 5th ones have got a little silly IMO

Still they would look awesome if you could get some bashes done & fit them in amongst the Dead line

Well done again on the paint jobs :)

Neil

Were they from the Thai sculptor? I've just got a set from him, waiting for the paints and stuff! I wanted to do the Marvel zombies too, good luck with your project :)

gdb,
Great work on the Marvel Zombies! I look forward to seeing more. :hi5:

For those of you wondering how they look on bodies, here are some of mine. I know it isn't perfect, but it was the best I could do.

I am slow and work too much so some are in progress.

Thanks for the comments, everyone! About the bodies, I'm the hired gun who painted them. My work on these heads are done. :) But I too am looking forward to seeing them mounted on figures.

The Darkness Predator, that Iron Man is sick! Good work there. I've gotta get me some of these heads and the Hot Toys bodies to go underneath them.

gdb,
Great work on the Marvel Zombies! I look forward to seeing more. :hi5:

For those of you wondering how they look on bodies, here are some of mine. I know it isn't perfect, but it was the best I could do.

I am slow and work too much so some are in progress.

gdb's Marvel Zombies look awesome!

I finally finished a few of my Marvel Zombies and posted here: https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19863&page=289

I am looking forward to seeing more of gdb's projects.

amazing. i like it
hope see complete Marvel Zombies with body

Back