• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Kato joker outfit fully weathered, repainted hands, shoes, stand and others

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow - i want this bad , hopefully the reserve isn't insane

I dont get the reserve thing. If there is a minimum price you are willing to except why not start it off at that price? Can somebody clarify this for me?

I dont get the reserve thing. If there is a minimum price you are willing to except why not start it off at that price? Can somebody clarify this for me?

The reserve is a set price Iforigno has set that is the LEAST money he will accept for it .

So if his reserve is $500 bucks and once the bidding has reached $500 then the reserve disappears and the item can keep getting bidded on . The item can reach $600 plus etc , ctc , whatever the bidders are willing to pay

The end result is that obviously he's trying to get the most money as possible and will only take a set ammount if all else fails

He set a reserve so he doesn't get screwed with a low bidding win like $200 bucks

Yes I set a reserve and it is because I do not get screwed is all. The total price for the outfit is close to 900 and that is without the body which I am including, the repainted hands, weathered shoes and accessories PLUS it was weathered for hours so the reserve is higher than 900 but it is so I get what I put into it.

Thanks buddy. Just the sleeves from the pattern shirt. I did it because although kato did a great job they were too long and just got in the way.

Yes I set a reserve and it is because I do not get screwed is all. The total price for the outfit is close to 900 and that is without the body which I am including, the repainted hands, weathered shoes and accessories PLUS it was weathered for hours so the reserve is higher than 900 but it is so I get what I put into it.

Yeah I know alot of money went into this and I dont expect it to go for dirt cheap. Good luck with the sale and congrats to the winner.:)

Well my reserve did not hit so I relisted it with a buy it now price which is high but just because of eBay and PayPal fees. I will listen to best offers but PLEASE be realistic the entire outfit itself was close to 900 dollars and I will not be splitting anything up.

Back