• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wtt sideshow statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MinG MinG

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I have few things up for trade.. all my statues are in great condition close to new

mint but a bit damaged on the art box ssc Thor vs Loki Dio up for trade....

i also got a silver surfer regular version .. complete and mint

also iron spiderman ex version in mint condition

I am also looking for Hot Toys The Dark Knight 1/6th Batmobile Tumbler

i am looking for anything marvel sideshow statues . i can even add cash on my end .. thanks..I do perfer local to save the time.. thanks again

Last edited:
I have a mint but a bit damaged on the art box ssc Thor vs Loki Dio up for trade.. i am looking for anything marvel sideshow statues . i can even add cash on my end .. thanks..

You should put a want list on this thread. There are way too many Marvel pieces that you may or may not already have. :wink1:

You should put a want list on this thread. There are way too many Marvel pieces that you may or may not already have. :wink1:

i dont have a lot.. i am new collector.. therefore i just put anything.. so i am willing to listem all the offers.. thanks.. and thanks for the tip..

Back