Luke is about to throw up....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
carbo-fation said:
It doesn't look too bad!! I like his other repaints better though.

YES HIS OTHER CUSTOMS ARE REALLY NICE...

Sith Lord 0498 said:
Wow...looks like he smoked a bowl of bad weed...

:lol He's not that bad. I'll be watching hti sone and hope to get him for cheap price and custom him myself.

On the one hand some parts of the repaint look real nice... but the overall effect is pretty sickly looking. Could be the lighting... or maybe a 40oz of St Ides :duff :yuck

He does also have a bit of a come hither look to him.

the blue part of the eyes is too large... makes him look like he's half asleep or wearing oversized contact lenses. Also for me the shading is a bit heavy handed... and yes, lol, I never noticed it before over on onesixthwarriors.com ....but he DOES look like he's been ono a rollercoaster too many times! lol

over there they're all saying it looks "MUCH MUCH" better than the original, and "i'm sending my luke to you!!" lol

I was the only one who said "umm, nice job... but i think it looks worse"

...oh well...lol

luke29mr.jpg

"Oh God....Oh God..Some one take this..Oh man...I need a trash can"

No doubt he has mad skills and repaints, but your all right there's somehting alittle with the shading.:monkey1

King Darkness said:
luke29mr.jpg

"Oh God....Oh God..Some one take this..Oh man...I need a trash can"

:lol :rotfl :rotfl :lol :rotfl

Dude.... he looks horrible!!! The other paintjobs on the page look fine, but Luke's drawn pasty face and bulging eyes make him look like a Jedi that stayed on the "Tilt-A-Whirl" a little too long. It's a pretty bad effect, not really flattering to Luke at all...

DarkArtist81 said:
:lol :rotfl :rotfl :lol :rotfl

Dude.... he looks horrible!!! The other paintjobs on the page look fine, but Luke's drawn pasty face and bulging eyes make him look like a Jedi that stayed on the "Tilt-A-Whirl" a little too long. It's a pretty bad effect, not really flattering to Luke at all...

The only redeeming quality of that picture is the forced perspective gives the illusion that the saber is being Force pulled into Luke's hand.

Back