Another score on ebay

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LordAzrael

Origins Kurgan Crusader
Reaction score
I won this today (5:00am). Personally I think the price is pretty good - whilst the stands are broken - it sounds like they would have broken anyway from the comments here. The hand looks like its just popped off rather than "broken" from the pic. Anyway - I'm pretty happy with the price for 4 figures - given that its local shipping.

https://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=015&item=250001445578&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1

Means I only need the following to complete my Sideshow Buffy Collection:

Human Spike
Vampire Angel
Vampire Darla
Prophecy Buffy

Darla I can pick up easy - just waiting for a decent price, and Prophecy Buffy I want an exclusive version. The other two are just damn expensive cos I just don't seem to be able to pick them up in Australia.

*EDIT*

Just checked out that other Gentlement thread - went for $US132 - which is about $A190. So I guess I did get a bargain - less than half with a Hush Buffy thrown in on top ;) Guess it paid to set the alarm and get up early.

Last edited:
creecher said:

Thanks Creecher - but I didn't bid cos I had my eye on this - and won it....

I'll probably resell "the Master" Exclusive cos I don't need it - and will subsidise the cost of the others quite nicely. Not sure what the Market in Australia will be for him - we don't get exclusives for sale down here that often.

If any Ozzies are interested drop me a line.

https://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110002350988

Now I only have Vamp Darla and Human Spike to go - guess I'll have to start saving my pennies to afford that Spike.... :(

LordAzrael said:
So you got him from Ebay ?

Yup. BIN of $100. Listed as loose since he was displayed a while, but he came in the box with all his accessories. $9 shipping. :D

My Hush Buffy and the Gentlemen arrived today. The Gentlemen were good - the hand popped right back on so I don't know why the seller didn't fix it themselves. As for the stands - one not broken in the clasp and the other two broken - which is ok as I was advised. I plan to just put rubber bands under the clothes to attach them to the pole so they float - will look fine then.

The Hush buffy joints are a bit loose - so I probably need to get a spare buffy stand or another base female figure to swap it out with.

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Good "score", tomandshell! :D

Congrats, LordAzrael, on your latest acquisitions! My Buffy and Gentlemen set are still in their shipping boxes. I have gone back and forth about selling them time after time. Still no place to put them, though...

ffl1940 said:
it's a musical "score", it's called humor!!! :lol

Thing is, humor is so subjective. You laugh or you don't...

missing_dog_head.jpg

Back