Leia Ex. worth extra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vader AL

RTR
Reaction score
I know it's personal choice but I'm on the fence whether Leia Ex with the extra blaster(arm) is worth an extra $65-$70? With the normal blaster it kinda seems like something is missing but I still can't decide if it's worth that much more. Sideshow, I'd like a frontal pic(further back than the one you have up) with the ex. blaster. Just a thought...talk amongst yourselves..

Last edited:
I think that since the blaster is what she is holding in the famous publicity still shot, it's worth it for me. That's how I will be displaying her. The bigger the gun, the better.

There's just something about a cute girl holding a big piece that does it for me...

I dig her big blaster. It gives the whole piece more attitude. It makes her look like she's really packing heat compared to that little dinky Princess gun.

Wohoooooo! I agree totally! My waitlist was just converted to an order and 'there's no escaping for the princess this time!"

DarthRamuk said:
Wohoooooo! I agree totally! My waitlist was just converted to an order and 'there's no escaping for the princess this time!"

Congrats! mine did last week and it's so hard to let go.

Here's how I'll be displaying mine:

SS Leia
7119_press01-001.jpg

GG Animated Leia
yhst-41895159201112_1904_86984

MR Blaster
432861.jpg

The only way to go! Can't wait!! :chew

tomandshell said:
It makes me laugh to see Han Solo shooting Leia in the back.

I know, tried to crop him out but thought better and left him in, they must have had quite an argument, but Leia does have the bigger gun!

Batty said:
I dig her big blaster. It gives the whole piece more attitude. It makes her look like she's really packing heat compared to that little dinky Princess gun.
ive got a big blaster. she can use mine...anytime:D

I haven't decided whether I'm going to display her with stormtrooper blaster ot her personal one, but I figure its worth going for the exclusive to have the decision. I almost always get the lesser expensive regular edition, I figure I deserve this one.

Vader Al, I say go for it, better safe than sorry, and if you don't like it with the blaster you can always ebay it and get the reg, right?

im happy my girlfriend likes this one because she's the one paying for it. she said if sideshow makes a Leia she would buy it since its her name as well. :lol

Back