• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: 6th Scale Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Too Much Garlic

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm looking for some nice head sculpts of David Bowie and Jennifer Connelly from The Labyrinth. If anyone has made any I'd love to see them, or if you know who made some, I'd appreciate if you could direct me to them, so I can inquire whether they have some for sale.

The likenesses has to be good.

Can be bald heads or with hair. I have some passable sculpting skills, so will be able to finish them for what I need.

Hope someone can help. :wave

Last edited:
Re: WTB: 6th Scale Labyrinth Heads

Not sure anybody has done a Connelly HS,
but you might be able to use the 12" Neca Goblin King head from this figure:

05.jpg

I'm sure with a good repaint it would look much better!

I'm interested in seeing your customized figures!
:rock!

Thanks for the suggestion. Didn't know they had made Labyrinth figures. That might work as a last resort, kind of deal. Not too fond of the expression.

Frankly, it your only option right now.
Probably, but that won't make me buy it any more than if it wasn't.

I'm okay with waiting or not getting them at all. No worries there, I was just seeing if there was anything nice available or if someone had anything planned, as I can't profess to know of everything that's been sculpted or being planned, and thought this was the best place to put out feelers.

Altered the WTB thread to include other stuff I'm looking for.

I'm looking for the Triple-X or (XXX) Batman Returns kit that was made a few years ago. Preferably as a kit and unpainted.

(pictures found in TheClubhouse Model Museum)

Anyway, any help would be appreciated.

Back