Red Skull Bowen Statue?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkArtist81

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anyone else have this bad boy on order? I got mine through AlterEgo and I can't wait for it to release!! He looks fantastic!!! I love the change-o-head feature!!

He is gonna rule my shelf.... :maul

wizarduniverse_1904_45991580

I have one on order as well, my only hopes is that SS comes out with kick arse Cap vs. Skull diorama with Exclusive WWII variant...

Azog said:
I have one on order as well, my only hopes is that SS comes out with kick arse Cap vs. Skull diorama with Exclusive WWII variant...

I would be all over that one.

Who am I kidding, I'll buy any of these dioramas they decide to release. :rolleyes:

I've always loved the design on the Red Skull... and he the ability to choose your own head and display it with or without the cigarette holder sold me instantly.

best Cap villian EVER!! Yeah Azog, it would be awesome to see SSC do a diorama with those two facing off!!

I can't wait until Sept so I can have this baby in my collection, I think it will be one of Bowen's best statues to date.... :monkey1

I'm all over it too. He's one of my favorite villians. He does look all nazi. i wouldn't put him on display by himself though because for people who don't know who he is they may call the fbi on ya. :)

I'm gonna order him too. Allthough I'm prob gonna pick him up through ebay. I'll have to see when I can fit him in, because I got some pretty expensive pieces on order. I also have the Bowen Mary Jane piece on my 'must get' list. Both of these look incredible!

DarkArtist81 said:

best Cap villian EVER!! Yeah Azog, it would be awesome to see SSC do a diorama with those two facing off!!

this would be my very first Marvel diorama purchase!!! that and/or a Captain America PF.. he's one of my favorite characters in comic book realm.

announcement.gif

Be prepared to buy then, since the ol' Cappy vs Redhead just got announced by SideShow!

I will order one for sure! :) Price is right, look is great and my grandfather was happy with his Mauser. :)

sweet!! would you mind taking a pic next to a PF so we can get a size-up??? im gonna have to wait until the first of the year to get one of these. hopefully he wont be too hard to find.

Back