Simple Solution - Hot Toys Accessories

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok so as some of you know , Hot Toys figures usually come with tons of extra heads / hands / guns , other accessories , etc...

Heres how i kept track of all my different figures accessories , not to mix them up i sharpied the name on the bag . (just incase i had to sell a figure , it would be complete) and throw it in a drawer.

Some of you still do this
htaccessories001.jpg

htaccessories002.jpg

Now i went to Home Depot and found this hardware organizer $19.98
Its massive , it has deep drawers and there is 9 big bins and 30 smaller bins
htaccessories003.jpg

Bought a label maker for $14.00 bucks
htaccessories004.jpg

Went through the remainding HT Boxes to gather up any parts . what a disaster
htaccessories005.jpg

htaccessories006.jpg

htaccessories007.jpg

Now heres the finished ORGANIZED / easy to get to product . Now switching hands and crap is made much easier
htaccessories008.jpg

I used the bigger bins for the figures with more stuff .... Durrrrr
The bins are big
htaccessories010.jpg

htaccessories011.jpg

Groovy.

I haven't even gotten to the ziplock bag stage. I just leave everything in the boxes which makes for a big hassle when I want to switch something.

Very good idea Ecko. I had a similar idea when I started collecting, so I made a quick trip to my local craft store and bought an organizer. I don't have very much because I sell off a lot of pieces. Here's what I got going on...

img0451.png

img0452r.png

And all my art boxes rest comfortably on top of my shelves. :)

img0449q.png

awesome man , great minds think alike. I almost bought something like yours a while back . NOW i need the big one . LOL hey man u should sell me those handcuffs

Those little drawer things are too expensive unless you have a girly man sized collection.

I just put the accessories in baggies and put that in a big clear container.

Nice organization!

I went out to a local office supply store and bought one of the smaller towers of plastic drawers.

Each drawer has its own theme and keep the ziplock bags in there. Works like a charm!

Wicked smart, kid. You need to come over and organize all my _____ sometime.

Back