• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Hot Toys Spider-Man $$$

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

small_studios

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looking for a HT Spider-Man that is in good shape with good stitching and no tears in the webbing. If you have one you would like to part with that is in good shape shoot me a PM. I will pay $$$ for this figure if he is in great condition.

I have a spider man figure but it's still sealed in the brown shipper. Unfortunately, I won't be able to tell you its condition other than it being new and sealed. If you're interested, drop me a PM.

I have had alot of replies with figures new in the brown shipper. I am looking for someone that can verify the condition of their figure. I have no problem paying a bit more $$$ if someone can do this. Let me know. :peace

i have on e for sale.
has been opened and the figure is in perfect condition.I can also link you to my pics.
It is in the FS thread.
PM me if interested

Back