Custom Cillian Murphy Scarecrow figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ven

Super Freak
Reaction score
anybody have any ideas? i know i've seen a couple on these boards and i need to steal some ideas. :gah:

anyways i purchased the hot toys straight jacket, and was wondering how some of the board members made the burlap mask.

Scarecrow_08.jpg

Curious as to why you want to make a custom when you can buy the HT head (I bought an extra last week for $35 on ebay)? Or you want it to be an actual Burlap mask as opposed to a sculpted one?

Wow, $35 for the head is a great price! Didn't think you could get it that low. I'd personally go that route. Before I was on a list for Seb's but production never got that far to get to my name. I also have a Movie Masters Scarecrow mask that would be a good starting point if futzed with and maybe altered. But I really think the HT head, even if plastic, is much more accurate looking.

Curious as to why you want to make a custom when you can buy the HT head (I bought an extra last week for $35 on ebay)? Or you want it to be an actual Burlap mask as opposed to a sculpted one?

i wanna make a burlap mask.... i'm a sucker for mixed media. I got the HT straight jacket for $32 shipped, and i got the hands for $6 shipped!

One suggestion would be to buy the HT head and them try and shape a burlap version over it and kind of use it as reference (the HT sculpt is pretty spot on)

Once your done you can either sell the HT head if your happy with your burlap results or keep it if your not happy

yeah i was thinking about that too bud.. i think imma buy the HT head.. and see where i go from there! got some progress pics coming up soon!

Back