Newletter up get a look at

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Outstanding! My Bergholtz hair-sense is tingling!

Another banner retired.

crdla.jpg

FrankenFan said:

Another banner retired.

crdla.jpg

Hey Franken Fan can you make a banner for Albina from POTA
for me. Your banners bring us the figures we want!

Am I the only one not seeing any pictures? If I click on the links to the product pages, there are no image galleries. Clicking on the space reserved for the images just brings me to the "page not found" page...

FrankenFan said:

Another banner retired.

crdla.jpg

As much as I love your banners, if bringing on a new figure means they get retired so be it! :D

Now go make ten new Giles banners. :lol

FrankenFan, looks like they even used the same picture you used for your banner!! She looks fabulous! Can't wait to see the full picture and see what she comes with!

This was the best choice for Cordy.
It also is one of the best Cordy eps, as well as one of the best. Well to me anyway, those last few minutes get me really choked up every time. Beautiful sendoff to a fantastic character.
:monkey2

LordAzrael said:
charisma_carpenter.jpg

I think the jaw needs to be a little squarer and there's something not quite right around the eyes - but pretty good for an early prototype.

It should come with the katana too - so I guess its off to order more Mononofu blades.............

oh it WILL come with the sword. It HAS to. Its ep specific so I can say it will without a doubt

Finally. My jaw dropped when I saw the pic, and if it's anything like that Boromir "His face is too red" preview we got awhile ago then I've no worries that this fig is going to be fantastic.

Back