My custom George Reeves figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kal-El

Super Freak
Reaction score
This is my first and only custom figure I own. This has been in my collection now for a few years.

hi just a heads up ,that sweet george custom was made by art of toys a few years back ,these https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/custom-s...805?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item25683e5e5d seem to be overstock suits and boots ,boots are reworked hot toys superman returns boots ,not bad for the price ,and a member ,waxmurderer on here had a terific george head sculpt for sale at one time ,cant hurt to pm him ,hope this helps cheers chris:)

I've got that one as well. It's ok but nothing more. The cape attachment's all wrong, the likeness is marginal and as already said the boots are reworked HT SR boots.

Just after I bought it I was contacted by a guy who was developing George Reeves figures for the Danbury Mint and he sent me photos of his work. They were really nice, by far the best Reeves figures I've seen, but were going to be expensive. As far as I know they never made it into production but one went on eBay a while later for well over 400 dollars. I'll see if I still have the photos and post them if I do.

hey tom ,i agree 100% with your assesment of the art of toys figure and would love to see poor old george done justice in 1 sixth form ,and would love to see the pictures of this other figure ,good hunting and i hope you can find them

Back