PF Leia 20-25 Day Notice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomandshell

Blue Flame of the West/Mod
Reaction score
Anybody get one yet?

Seems like these notices are pouring out left and right. I want one for Princess Leia...

slaveleiapet.jpg

EX version conversion(not trying to rhyme here) but no notice. I'll bet soon though!

This thread title got my hopes up. :monkey2 We should be getting one soon I reckon, late July early August cannot come fast enough. Unless I get spidey before then which will satisfy my PF craving.

Man, that is not REMOTELY funny!:monkey4

This is one of the top items I'm looking forward to getting - so you shouldn't be messing with it!

Darklord Dave said:
Man, that is not REMOTELY funny!:monkey4

This is one of the top items I'm looking forward to getting - so you shouldn't be messing with it!
I agree! No Leia for Tom! :lol

Well, if it's shipping in late July, we could be getting a 20-25 day notice as early as next week. Let's keep our fingers crossed. I have a spot picked out for her next to Luke and Han.

:chew

Batty said:
I agree! No Leia for Tom! :lol

Well if it goes like his other Sideshow orders lately, that's already taken care of!!!

Just kidding, Tom. Hopefully, you'll be one of the first to receive Leia and in absolute pristine condition. You've already put up with more than enough. :)

Sith Lord 0498 said:
Well if it goes like his other Sideshow orders lately, that's already taken care of!!!

Just kidding, Tom. Hopefully, you'll be one of the first to receive Leia and in absolute pristine condition. You've already put up with more than enough. :)

:D

I have to say that out of the many orders I have placed with Sideshow, the vast majority have been just fine. FedEx just likes to keep me on my toes whenever they get a chance.

(And the east coast crowd likes to jump in every now and then...)

Back