Justice League: Doom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
____ yeah, baby. :rock

At first I thought the Arkham City trailer was the movie and my jaw dropped. Guess I should pay more attention to video games to save myself that embarassment. (But how insane would it be if they started making animated movies like that??? :drool)

Yeah sorry there is an ad before the trailer but I can't get the embed code to work here.

Feels like a typical episode of JLU based on that trailer. But, I'll still see it. Not sure how I feel about the Royal Flush Gang being so important to the story :lol

Couldn't tell....is Vandal Savage voiced by the same person as it was in JLU ?????

It is !!!! And we get Michael Rosembaum back as Flash AND the rest of the JLU Voice Cast (Minus Green Lantern as it's a different GL)....this is now a MUST BUY !!!!!!!

I'm wild about the cartoon design but Tim Daly as Superman, Kevin Conroy as Batman AND Fillion as Hal. Bought a thousand times over. (Now what to do with all those copies....)

This is a must see for me. I loved the Legion of Doom as a kid. One of my favorite episodes was when the Legion killed off everyone in the JL with some funky green crystal. Then they throw it away, Apache Chief takes it and then it is revealed that it was duplicates that the LoD killed. Lame ending. Maybe this time some JL members will stay dead. :lol

Vandal Savage looks like Sebastian Shaw.
Should have had a mustache. :lecture

Apart from the Royal Flash Gang getting too much of the spotlight, everything looks damn good! :yess:

& was that Toyman shooting/killing Supes? :lol

Weird... this is the EXACT SAME plot of the Young Justice cartoon. It's even the same animation! I wonder if the two could be connected.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoeF8dD1jL0"]Young Justice - The Light[/ame]

Justice League Doom

jldoom.jpg

Couldn't find a thread on this, so I'll start this one. So who has watched this ??? Just finished and it was fantastic. Great to hear the original JLU (sans GL) voice cast, as they are fantastic. Tower of Babel is one of my favorite stories and this film was just excellent.

Re: Justice League Doom

Its ok

Kind of makes the justice league look like pansies

Worth a rental not to buy

Back