Greedo 20-25 days out

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats great news!!! who here is getting greedo and the maul busts?? i think they will look awesome together. i also feel bad for everyone's credit card next month with all the stuff that is shipping.

I can't really think of anyone else I'd like in a lifesize bust. Greedo's cool, but just not $600 cool. Maul will most likely be the only bust I ever get. But that's fine with me because he is amazing.

I can't see myself ever getting a 1:1 bust for size and money reasons.

The only character that would tempt me would be Boba Fett, but since you can just get a helmet and display it, I don't think that Sideshow is going to produce one. They will stick to impressively sculpted aliens rather than humans and helmeted characters, I'll bet.

tomandshell said:
I can't see myself ever getting a 1:1 bust for size and money reasons.

The only character that would tempt me would be Boba Fett, but since you can just get a helmet and display it, I don't think that Sideshow is going to produce one. They will stick to impressively sculpted aliens rather than humans and helmeted characters, I'll bet.

Can't believe you don't have a Maul bust. I love it. My gaze is just always drawn to it.

With all the SW and LOTR 12" & PF orders, I don't think I could afford the 1:1 bust at the moment though I would love to get the Maul bust down the road! :monkey2

Darth Loki said:
Can't believe you don't have a Maul bust. I love it. My gaze is just always drawn to it.

I did order him as soon as he went up, and was simply amazed when I saw it in person at SDCC last year. But as the shipping time got closer, I realized that I didn't have the room or the money available and it got cancelled.

Plus, it scared my daughter...

There is ALWAYS more room for collectibles. Money should only be the real issue here. :lol
Can't wait for this one, but more importantly can't wait for the next 1:1 announcement!

tomandshell said:
They will stick to impressively sculpted aliens rather than humans and helmeted characters, I'll bet.

Agreed...I don't think the market can support what would essentially be two ~$600 helmets from the same character. Though, if they did a bust of Temura that could wear the MR helmets...

I really hope that the low run on Greedo is a sign that they'll take occasional risks with character choices on this line, because while I know nobody loves Neimoidians, a 1:1 Nute Gunray (with hat) would be a great addition to the line.

Agreed! A collection just isn't a "collection" without these. ;)

Silverbc3 said:
There is ALWAYS more room for collectibles. Money should only be the real issue here. :lol
Can't wait for this one, but more importantly can't wait for the next 1:1 announcement!

Finally got a Maul coming. Probably eventually will try to pick up the Greedo. Have to qait a little bit though. Really been hauling things in the past few weeks. :rolleyes:

You're going to love the Maul bust Ox! Hope you get Greedo too. These are a definite must for any high-end SW collection.

Anakin said:
,...this one looks bad,...:monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4

Yeah, you're right.
This...
2911_press01-001.jpg

...looks nothing like this...
eu_bg-1.jpg

Worst likness ever! :rolleyes:

Weasel said:
Yeah, you're right.
This...
2911_press01-001.jpg

...looks nothing like this...
eu_bg-1.jpg

Worst likness ever! :rolleyes:

,..yes,..i'm right,..thanks for showing it,..eyes are different,.,..ears are different,bigger on the bust,..,,. mouth is longer than the original,..neck of the original is fatter,...even with a double chin,... details on skin are different,.. just look bellow his ears,.... and many other details,...
,... but then I wasn't talking about the likeness per si,..sorry if sounded this way,..,, I don't care about greedo's design in the movie,....never did,,,,,,but since you pointed it out the likeness,.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Awesome comparison pics Weasel; thanks for posting them. Looks like SS nailed the likeness perfectly! :chew

atleast the Fingers are the same!

.....oh wait....what fingers :)

Mini-Rock said:
Awesome comparison pics Weasel; thanks for posting them. Looks like SS nailed the likeness perfectly! :chew

I'm with you Mini, I just don't see the 'apparent' differences. Looks pretty much dead on to me too. I'll be glad to add it to my collection, at some point.

Back