Star Wars Wallpaper!!! FINALLY!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SwedishHeat

Super Freak
Reaction score
901628_press01-001.jpg

And it's only $120 too. That's cheaper than a figure.

:yess:

Very lame. Imagine bringing a girl to your place & she see's that! Outta here.......................

I dunno he could get lucky like me, my wife likes Star Wars, not like I do but.....well come to think of it when we met I didnt have that wall paper, might have turned out different if I did lol. maybe use it in the garage? :)

given the current design trends with using wall paper only on 1 wall tastefully, this could actually be cool in the right hands.... :monkey1

Interior-Design-Wallpaper-with-Cashmere-Floral-Image.jpg

i absolutely agree... within the right hands, this wallpaper could be fantastic!

Being an Imperial fan I like it. But needs to be put on by a designer and it won't fit anywhere, if you want to look good.

Broke down and ordered this. Plan is to do just one wall in my collectibles room. Any leftover might be used to do a border in the baby's room. :)

You mean the snow trooper?

I got some vintage wallpaper for my Jabba collection not long ago. Not sure if I'll ever actually use it but it's kind of cool.

rotj_wallpaper3.jpg

Broke down and ordered this. Plan is to do just one wall in my collectibles room. Any leftover might be used to do a border in the baby's room. :)

Broke down? You would buy an 1/6 exclusive Jabba turd is SSC put them up for preorder

Back