My Comicon Challenge Entry: Captain America and Wonder Woman's daughter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarakawa

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hey guys, I work in the game industry as a character artist and I like to do character competitions online in my personal time. One of the biggest online comps is called Comicon Challenge and you basically get to create a comic book character of your choice. The theme for this year's challenge was to create an opposite gender version of a character or create a different time period version. I chose to do the female version of Captain America but to make it more interesting, I decided to do the daughter of Cap and Wonder Woman if they ever had a child together. Also, they are now voting on the finalists for the competition so if you like my entry or just want to vote (there are tons of awesome entries this year), here is the link:

https://www.gameartisans.org/contests/minis/view_entries_comicon_3d_1.html

You need to register with gameartisans.org but that should only take a couple mins and it's a nonprofit art forum site so no spam. So, here is my entry!

story01high.jpg

presentation01high.jpg

beauty01high.jpg

construction01high.jpg

highres01high.jpg

refconcept01high.jpg

texture01high.jpg

turnaround3.jpg

Sorry, snoops! thanks for trying and letting me know. I PMed the mod over there to see what is going on. Maybe register again in a couple days if you still wanna try. Voting ends at the end of the day on Monday the 17th so there is still time. Thanks again for the heads up!

Back