Who is the best Clone Figure so far?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hellion

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sorry if this has been asked before but for those of you who own clones which one in your opinion is the best thus far it terms of quality and realism of the weathered paintjob etc.....
Feel free to list them in your own personal order of best to worst.

Out of the ones I have, which are just the ones with faces, so five I guess, Cody, but Bly is really good too!

1. Cody
2. Bly
3. Rex
4. Waxer
5. Boil

I'd recommend any of them after Sideshow started using the ribbed bodysuit. It really makes a big difference in how the figures look and feel.

How do you guys feel about figures like the Shock Trooper or the Coruscant trooper? The promo pics looked great but in actual photos used in various reviews the weathering seemed a bit off...kind of forced in a way. I've seen a Bly in person however and thought the job on him was excellent, I dont think photos always convey quality. Does anyone own either of these figures that can maybe share their impressions of them?

I'd recommend any of them after Sideshow started using the ribbed bodysuit. It really makes a big difference in how the figures look and feel.

Agreed with the above statement. But I love them all My list is

Cody
Bly
Custom Thire
501st trooper

100_1372.jpg

100_1376.jpg

Without a doubt in my mind, it has to be my Cody. That said... my only nitpick is I wish his orange paint matched up with my Boil and Waxer. I'm honestly not sure which figure has the incorrect shade of orange lol.

Damnit, more clone threads, why must you guys make me get into another line?!

Bly and Cody.

But of the 3 I own which have heads (Rex, Bly and Cody), Cody definitely has the best head in terms of final production, and is the only one I would display without the helmet, as the other 2's complexion kind of looks a little pasty.

The Yellow Clone Commander also looks a tad better in comparison to the blue and green Lieutenant and Sergeant, some subtleties in the weathering, and a glossier visor.

Cody's hair is a buzzkill, but with the helmeted look -he's perfect!

Ribbed, for our collection. I'd say the best overall clone is Cody. He's too cool for school. But I don't have Bly yet.

Really all of them rock to be honest. They're all just well done and well made so having shelves full of clones for me is worth taking up space for.

Really all of them rock to be honest. They're all just well done and well made so having shelves full of clones for me is worth taking up space for.

I do love them all, but I have to say the all white clone is somewhat lacking. Even just a few nicks here and there would be nice. He's a little too perfect looking.

I'm hoping they re-release a white clone, but with battle damage. I would really like a basic white one, but the current figure just looks sad compared to the others.

Back