• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Custom Abbott & Costello Meet Frankenstein Scene!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crueshopofhorrors

Super Freak
Reaction score
Can I commission any customizer to make this?:

View attachment 39839

View attachment 39840

View attachment 39841

It's on the monsterkidclassichorrorforum, and Idk if the guy still visits there or anything. Here's all the details he has on it:

"It's 3 3/4" by 3 1/2". It's made out of a mixture of Sculpey and Super-Flex sculpey. It is not painted. It is made out of various shades of sculpey ranging from black to white."

"It is baked and hardened. The whole thing took about 3 weeks. Again, no paint on it whatsoever. It's all different shades of sculpey/superflex sculpey. There are wire armatures inside all 3 figures. If you look carefully, you can see a dark, annealed steel wire suspending the Costello skeleton and his separate head to look like it's in mid-air."

"It's all made with a blend of Super-flex and regular sculpey, making it all a sort of "semi-flex" sculpey. I find the pieces are less brittle that way, as regular sculpey tends to be."

That's all I could find on it. I'd love it someone could do this, send me a message, I'm very sure we could work something out. Heck, it doesn't have to even be that small! :wink1: Thanks for looking! :wave

Back