Sideshow Commander Bacara Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Waller

Are you on the square?
Reaction score
bacara.jpg

Darth, did you get my PM? Awesome figure btw. Looking forward to this one.

Between Bly, Cody and Gree this is the only other Commander I'd be interested in. Mostly due to the unique look of his helmet.

Looks good so far.

BTW, so far the new newsletter systems is annoying... damn thing won't load :huh

Awesome! Now all we need is Neyo and we'd be ROTS ready & set! :rock Dave please bring back the dancing Chewbacca smiley.

Looks freaking cool. Love it! Now, if I could just look at the newsletter myself.

is the newsletter up?
I couldn't find it

no it does not look like the new system has it up yet. But you can still see the previews on sideshow's site.

Anywho im excited for this one! All the commanders are coming out great.

Dear SSC, do you remember you have a sub line called Order of the Jedi? Might want to touch that line once in a while. They are pretty important to the whole Star Wars plot you know....

What was the last one? I can't even remember. Ki Adi? Aayla?

I "get" that they want to maximize the use of the clone body, but its been like 3 years since they made a jedi.

And what ever happened to making main characters? Han Solo, Luke, Leia? Remember them SSC?

Does every figure they make now have to have a helmet? If so, how about some XWing pilots? Or if they MUST make bad guys how about TIE Pilots or Deathstar troopers? How about a Admiral Veers?

This clone stuff is old now.

Yoda was the last Jedi released... probably a PT Yoda or TPM Kenobi will be next.

I'd rather have Dooku at the moment though; need some more high ranking villains in the line-up :lecture

Back