Sideshow Star Wars items dates moving back?!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scarver

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sorry if this is a noob question.

I saw that Gree, IG-88, and the battle droids have moved to January 2012, and the Dewback has moved to Q1 2012. Does this happen a lot? Do you think they'll get bumped again? Just curious thanks!

It does happen from time to time and is not an unusual occurence .
I think Gree is a safe bet at least for Janaury since SS has the Clones down pat. The other 3 not sure though since all 3 are brand new pieces . I can see IG-88 getting pushed back again but not too far , the same with the Battle Droids and Dewback.

It does happen from time to time and is not an unusual occurence .
I think Gree is a safe bet at least for Janaury since SS has the Clones down pat. The other 3 not sure though since all 3 are brand new pieces . I can see IG-88 getting pushed back again but not too far , the same with the Battle Droids and Dewback.

Thanks for the info! :)

Yep, delays are pretty common... hasn't been too bad as of late, but whenever you get a lot of stuff announced at conventions like SDCC I always take the projected release dates with a grain of salt.

Yep, delays are pretty common... hasn't been too bad as of late, but whenever you get a lot of stuff announced at conventions like SDCC I always take the projected release dates with a grain of salt.

ty as well!:)

Sorry if this is a noob question.

I saw that Gree, IG-88, and the battle droids have moved to January 2012, and the Dewback has moved to Q1 2012. Does this happen a lot? Do you think they'll get bumped again? Just curious thanks!

FYI: Most products tend to ship around SDCC (June/July) and Christmas. Save accordingly because most often, they all hit at once or within a week of each other. :lol

Back