DARTH MAUL 360 product view QTVR

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seaward said:
This one looks really cool, and at least he isn't falling down drunk like the Boromir QTVR

Hva?

I mean, huh?

*Goes and looks at Boromir's QTVR* Oh, I see... Scoliosis mayhaps?

WAKKA WAKKA WAKKA :rotfl
fozzie.jpg

The extended forearm does look quite long in the QTVR. Luke "monkey-arm" syndrome no doubt. But I think the shoulders look fine.

I'm still amped about this figure. I know we'll have the long arms problem with him but it doesn't bother me that much. If it does in time, I know I can swap bodies.

(and before someone says "for $55 we should be getting a perfect figure"... but what is perfect? To me, this is $55 perfect.)

I can't wait! Bring him on.

If they make the shoulders bigger, won't they look too big with his robes on? And yes, his arms do look too long. Doesn't SS make short arms for the short bodies? If not, they should think about it.

Well we have many months for SS to adopt a new better proportioned short body, if its economically feasible for them.

Maybe that will be the hook for next year -- a new body! Then we'll all buy several bodies to replace the odd ones. Brilliant marketing scheme!

I plan to pose him with the robe on, so I don't have a problem with his neck, shoulders, feet, lips, or any other part of him. ;)

Batty said:
Doesn't SS make short arms for the short bodies? If not, they should think about it.

From what I hear, the short figures haven't been using them, BUT on SSC's website, on the link showing there different body types, the short body looks to have correct sized forearms. The figures (atleast Luke) out now look to have the forearms of the regular sized figures. I think the rest of the arm is the same in both.

i cant notice any difference in the forearms... maybe im just blind in my old age. Maul looks really awesome in my book--- i would love it if you had the option to split the body in half. hmmm.... this is finally a custom i might be able to handle, just take a hacksaw and go nuts on him.

It still looks really good. It makes me want to have Kit Fisto in my hands all that much sooner.

You know, in the way it's presented in that video, it makes it look like a museum piece or something.

The 360 turnaround of the probe droids is up too. Those are impressive as well. Most impressive.

Back