American Horror Story

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is one crazy show

They're doing the horror really well, some of the best horror type stuff in years. Although to be honest I wish they didn't focus on the sex so much.

I'm not sure I'd enjoy the show just because of how depressing it is, but I'll keep watching for now.

yea i watched it..............this is one creepy show for sure. and i know that FX gets away with some pretty outrageous stuff but on this show...........dayuuuum..............:lol

I just watched this this morning. I've seen the previews and was left feeling less than impressed, but for some reason I decided to set it up to record while I was watching Tv yesterday afternoon.
Spur of the moment, on a lark kind of thing.
Boy am I glad that I did. It was really really good. Typical pilot show nitpicks like introducing people and plot points too quickly, but the acting is phenomenal and it instills a very gripping sense of suspense.

Holy smokes I cannot believe what I just watched. Totally unexpected although I guess it shouldn't have been, coming from the Nip/Tuck team...

I loved Nip Tuck. Been waiting on a good replacement. This is perfect! :rock

Crazy show is right. If a down syndrome kid ever tells me im going to die I'm going to punch them in the face. :lol

Back