• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: HT Chopper Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tracker_Predator

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looking to buy a HT Chopper Predator. I already found my BD P2 so it's on to the next one. Doesn't matter if it has the box but must be complete. I have a Hot Toys T1 Terminator, Hot Toys T-1000 to throw in for trade or partial trade. Looking for someone that lives in L.A.

Last edited:
BD P2 found now looking for something new. If could help me out it would be great. Willing to drive to pick him up.:wave:wave

My buddy Diab0lus had a brand new one he was looking to sell. hit him up if he still has it. he is on these boards from time to time. I think he was asking like 700.00 for it. i do not remember. good luck..

Wow we were looking for the exact same thing! Just managed to get both my grail preds! Gd luck finding them too! :)

My buddy Diab0lus had a brand new one he was looking to sell. hit him up if he still has it. he is on these boards from time to time. I think he was asking like 700.00 for it. i do not remember. good luck..

Wow we were looking for the exact same thing! Just managed to get both my grail preds! Gd luck finding them too! :)

Thanks for the heads up and support!!!:wave Here's hoping somebody out here can help out.:pray:

Back