I got my DARTH VADER SITH ANAKIN notice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wor-Gar

Torturer of OCD
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I haven't, because I never get these alerts (spam blocker issues), but I keep reading about others who have on RS.

So... has anyone here received their shipping soon notice?

no notice for me so far...but I'm also a NON-ATTENDEE, so they may not have sent notice's out to those of us who are NON-ATTENDEE's yet...

Got my KIT notices though! YEAH!!!

:chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

oh man this is gonna be an awesome month!!! Sith Anakin, Kitt Fisto, Dream Warriors Freddy oh my!!! i had to cancel everything else i pre-ordered because of my recent premium format craze. :D

No notice here but yeah I'm a non-attendee

And don't forget to add Robocop to that list of things coming this month - on top of having just received Skinner!!!

And personally I got my Kroenen Nazi & Werewolf Oz.

Plus potentially a couple more (previously released) Buffy figures this weekend.....

I hope my annual bonus will help cover it.....

Yea, next month is gonna be fun:

Kit Fisto
Darth Vader Anakin
Dream Warriors Freddy
Subject 5
Hot Toys Superman
Hot Toys Batman

and I'm sure I'm leaving something out.

EVILFACE said:
Yea, next month is gonna be fun:

Kit Fisto
Darth Vader Anakin
Dream Warriors Freddy
Subject 5
Hot Toys Superman
Hot Toys Batman

and I'm sure I'm leaving something out.

Hot Toys Robocop. I'm strongly considering cancelling my non-attendee Anakin...

bluesparrow said:
Hot Toys Robocop. I'm strongly considering cancelling my non-attendee Anakin...

That's what I did. Although, it wasn't because I ordered Robocop (I did order it, but not a factor in my Vader cancellation). At the time, I was planning on getting the exclusive PF Luke/Yoda, and it was part of a deal I brokered with my wife because of her concerns over the high amount of money.

Now, I'm looking at cancelling the flexpay PF, and I'm also left without a Vader. Still, I'm glad I cancelled him. In the next two months, I'll have the following coming at me...

Kotobukiya Robocop mini-figure set - $65 (probably either try to cancel or postpone...got it from my local comic shop)
Hot Toys 1/6 Robocop - $120
Obi-Wan Kenobi SSC 12 incher - $60
Medicom RAH Rocketeer 2.0 - $140

Between still recovering from previous financial strain and now this whole flooding business up here in PA screwing up my work schedule this week, I'm trying to figure out how to afford all this. That's why I'll probably sacrifice the Kotos in lieu of Hot Toys instead of getting them both.

But I definitely can't wait to hear everyone's opinion of Darth Vader and whether or not it suffers from Anakin's shortcomings.

Sith Lord 0498 said:
That's what I did. Although, it wasn't because I ordered Robocop (I did order it, but not a factor in my Vader cancellation). At the time, I was planning on getting the exclusive PF Luke/Yoda, and it was part of a deal I brokered with my wife because of her concerns over the high amount of money.

I also cancelled mine.

Just had too much stuff going on.

I already have regular "Luke" and exclusive "Anakin" plus I have on order:

Exclusive 12" "Obi Wan"
Exclusive 12" "Kit Fisto"
Exclusive 12" "Han Solo"
Exclusive 12" "Mace Windu"
Exclusive 12" "Qui Gon Jinn"
Inclusive 12" "Darth Maul"

I'm also collecting the LOTR 12" figures and have on pre-order:

Exclusive 12" "Aragorn"
Exclusive 12" "Legolas"
Exclusive 12" "Boromir"

(none of the above "SW" & "LOTR" figures are negociable for cancelation!)

And I also have both "Terminator" exclusive 12" figures pre-ordered.

Besides the "financial" reason there was also the one of "display place". Plus I know that Sideshow will be making many more in both the "SW" & "LOTR" 12" lines and there are plenty more I want to get!

I knew when they first announced "Luke" that they would make so many in these lines that I could not possibly get and display them all, I would simply have to pick and chose those that are "must haves" for me...

In the end I just couldn't justify getting both "Anakin" OOTJ and "Vader" Sith Aprentice when their both basically the same figure... If the sculpt or the clothes had been different, perhaps but aside from the eyes and base, it's the exact same figure. I'd rather save money and space for another future figure that I will want... Perhaps "Vader" in his black armor as we know him best?

It was also suggested to me that I probably should have kept "Vader" and let go of my Exclusive "Anakin" instead as "Vader" would be worth more... Though "worth of the figure" was never a factor for me (I just prefer the "Anakin" OOTJ figure), I don't believe this to be true...

There are 1750 Exclusive "Anakin" produced while there are about 6000 "Vader Sith Aprentice" non attendie produced. My guess is that Exclusive "Anakin"will be much harder to find. "Vader" might be found and somewhat expensive on Ebay when he comes out, but I wouldn't be surprised if this time next year he can be found easily for about $30.

:emperor

Yeah but Sith Anakin vs. Obi will be the first two that we could display together for a movie accurate pose. I can't wait.

Darth Loki said:
Yeah but Sith Anakin vs. Obi will be the first two that we could display together for a movie accurate pose. I can't wait.

thats what im waiting for!!!! once we get maul and qui gon we will have a duel of the fates pose. then we need palpatine and dooku for some more jedi vs sith action
:emperor

I got a lot on pre-order but I'm hoping the delays inherent in the system get me through ;) Seems to be working so far.

ED-209 could be the straw that breaks the camels back though.

Thank god I don't get into the PF stuff.

Darth Loki said:

Not really. Anakin never had the Sith eyes when he dueled with Obi-Wan. He only had them during the Separatist slaughter and when Obi-Wan defeated him.

Sith Lord 0498 said:
Not really. Anakin never had the Sith eyes when he dueled with Obi-Wan. He only had them during the Separatist slaughter and when Obi-Wan defeated him.

That's true but the hell with it. I'll display sith anakin on it's on until the Emporer come's out.

Back