Refugees Love Statues and Busts Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

F0RSAK3N

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well if the original thread is going to be gone indefinitely, let's get another one started here. I need my bust and statue club fix. Membership to be added at the direction of the originating members.

Here are a few recent photos to get things started:

Optimus Prime:
utf-8BSU1BRzAwODcuanBn.jpg

Spidey Vs. Hulk:
009-1.jpg

Iron Man Vs. Namor:
008.jpg

Good idea Sean! It looks like the other one is long gone. That Prime maquette is so nice.

Thanks guys, I am unpacking many more, you might have noticed the moving boxes in the background of the Hulk diorama. Soon I hope to have a lot more displayed.

A lot of it was in storage while I was looking for a house. Now that I have one the statues get to come out and play.

Is that another Wolverine vs. Sabretooth Diorama you have over there? I still have the one that I bought from you a few years ago. Just got that claw put on straight and now it looks better than ever.

Yep I bought 3 of them from a store going out of business and kept the one with the chip on the snow. You are going to like my Wolvie display when I get it sorted out.

Back